Wednesday 11 February 2015

Hi, I'd like to take you on a shopping trip, but how ever do I help you experience smells and atmosphere? Australian, mainly Darwin, life is a world away from Telford and all that's familiar to me. I love it, and will miss many of these things on my leaving.

Shopping in Casurina on Wednesday

The shopping mall at Casurina is calm and air-conditioned - a pleasant way to spend a morning
I think the only European shop is The Body Shop, unlike at Singapore where many of the stores are, I suppose, worldwide!
K Mart is the nearest thing to Asda in the UK, selling household goods, clothing, toys, oh!but no food
Big W is a similar place with much more emphasis on toys. We were able to buy Duplo for Austin, there was quite a lot to choose from.

Coffetime, morning tea, call it what you like is pretty good at Gloria Jean's 
A favourite haunt of mine each Australian visit

Baby - cinno 
Yummy!

leaves an imprint

Lunch at the Parliament building
must visit again before I leave, you need to see the wonderful view


The cleaner comes at 8am on a Thursday
Out for breakfast when the house is full of guests is the best way to manage that one
'Don't mind if I do'

And so on with daily chores, Dale and Rosalie gone back for more plants
Tim and Austin gone to take Marcus to the airport
Daisy sleeping and I'm trying to catch up with writing blog and doing other computer based activities
It's so easy to babysit!
And I love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment